Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Alice-in-Wonderland Charm Swap

Alice-in-Wonderland Charm Swap:  
Michelle Cummings at http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/ hosted this fun charm swap. I just finished up the last of my creations.  As my inspiration, I chose the White Rabbit.  Using brass lockets, beads, edited images and epoxy stickers, I created "pocket watches" for the swap. 

In the story, (not the mention the several movies out there) the White Rabbit  constantly looks at as he declares in one way or another... "Oh dear, oh dear!  I shall be late!"   ...the story of my life too lately.  Maybe that is why I picked the cute little guy as my inspiration.

Here are some work-in-progress photos and the final creations.

1 comment:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

they turned out wonderful! Thanks!